ZR technology integrates artificial intelligence systems with front mounted radar sensors, allowing the robot to detect grass, recognise obstacles at a distance stationary and moving, edges and perimeters.
Once its finished a mowing session the Twenty ZR automatically returns back to the dock to recharge ready for the next scheduled mowing operation.
Special Features Ambrogio Twenty ZR Robotic Lawnmower up to 1000m2
* Radar Detecting Moving & Static Obstacles
* Rain Sensor can be disabled
* Keypad & LED Display
* Compact Design
* Large Flex Grip Rubber Tyres
* Recharging Base Cover Available
* Latest generation motherboard
* ZCS connect available optional
* High efficiency brushless motors
* Manage up to 4 separate areas
* Flex wheels
* Powerful lithium ion batteries
* Tilting system
* Bluetooth connectivity
* Slopes up to 45 percent
* Eco mow sensor
Using the front bumper mounted radar sensors paired with advanced algorithms the Twenty ZR can tell the difference between a lawn and other surfaces. As the mower moves around the lawn, it continuously uses advanced imaging techniques to assess what surface is ahead of it. Deciding as it goes whether to mow it or navigate away.
What are suitable lawn edges.
* Walls, Fences & Buildings - Any solid wall, fence or solid structure more than 9cm tall.
* Hedges - The TWENTY ZR can detect hedges directly on a lawn edge.
* Patios -Any flush solid surface such as a patio of 25cm width or more.
* Flat Stone Edging & Flush Edging or Stone or paved edging flush with the lawn of 25cm width or more.
* Solid Raised Edging, Any solid raised edge higher than 9cm.
* Hoops & Arches. Lawn edging hoops and arches. Single hoops linked together or panels.
* Not suitable for dropped or cliff edges. If your lawn has dropped border edges, you will need one of the above edges between the lawn and the drop. Alternativley you might want to consider the Ambrogio L60 Elite S+ for smaller lawns. up to 400m2 or other models in the Ambrogio Twnety range which use a perimeter wire to indicate the lawn edge to the robot.
For the best operation we recommend having crisp lawn edges for the quickest edge detection.
These types of edges are suitable for the outer boundary and any internal beds, islands, or patios.
Specification Ambrogio Twenty ZR Robotic Lawnmower up to 1000m2
Max sq.mt suggested 20 percent 1000
Motor type Brushless
Lithium-Ion Battery. 25,9V 1x 5.0Ah
Max allowable slope percentage 45 percent
Max Slope percentage 35 percent
Slope on the lawn edge percentage 20 percent
Average Working Time 04 hrs
Recharge mode Contact
Blade Type 4 Point Solid Stainless Steel Blade
Cutting Width cm 18cm
Cutting Height min-max 25mm-70mm
Spiral Cutting Yes
Smart Partitions Zoning No
Self Levelling Yes
Eco Mode Yes
Rain Sensor Yes
Maximum Managed Areas 4
Navigation Type Radar. No Perimeter Wire
Compass System Yes
Connect Module: GPS, GS Optional extra
Weight with Batteries Inc. Kg 7.5
Robot Size lxwxh 453x296x220 mm
Wheel Profile Wide Flex Rubber
Power Sound dBA 59
Level of Protection IPx5
User Interface Keypad & LED
App Control Bluetooth
Bluetooth receiver Yes
Amico Compatible Yes
Smart Assistant Compatible With Optional ZCS Connect Module Fitted
Lifting Tip over sensor Yes
Push Stop emergency Button Yes
PIN Code PIN via App
Obstacle Detection Radar & Bump Sensors
STANDARD EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
Wire Length m 50 - No Perimeter Wire Required
Fixing Pegs 40
Charging Station Yes
Recharging Station Cover Optional